- Type Permanent
- Location London, England
- Sectors Asset Management
C# Developer required to join a leading Investment Management software house to help out on their new projects.
The company is looking for a C# Developer ahead of an exciting digitalisation project taking place within the entirety of the business transforming the face of technology.
C# Developer responsibilities:
- Meeting commitments for deliverables in terms of scope, schedule and quality
- Responsible for back-end and front-end development with emphasis on back-end, front-end development including both Windows Client and Web Client of the solution
- Taking ownership of specific modules of the solution, becoming an expert in those areas
C# Developer requirements:
- Strong C# development experience
- MS SQL relational database development, optimization and management
- Experience in server-side development, with a preference for financial technology
'Nice to have'
- ASP.Net MVC web service development in C#
- Exposure to Investment Management industry
SThree UK and Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.