We are seeking a Software Engineer to join a mid-sized market-making trading firm.
This is an opportunity for candidates with trading experience to leverage a greenfield project with a growing proprietary trading firm. He/She will work with a successful trading group to implement trading strategies and build out high-performing, low latency systems.
You will be responsible for the design and development of new trading applications and enhancements. In addition to new and technically challenging projects -- you will also gain exposure to the financial space and impact profitability as well as implementing strategy and new development.
About the firm:
You'll be joining a multi-strategy systematic trading firm that prides themselves in entrepreneurship and self-starter attitudes. You should have the desire to work in a small, team-oriented environment and have the ability to work on your feet and wear multiple hats. If you are currently working in the financial industry and seeking a new challenge, this is the role for you!
- At least 2 years experience developing trading systems in C++/Linux
- Strong command of multithreading, algorithms and design patterns
- Experience with networking concepts and networking protocols is ideal (TCP, UDP, Socket programming, Kernel Bypass)
Nice to haves:
- Knowledge of ETFs or Equities
- Knowledge of FPGA
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.