C++ Developer - Order Routing, Execution
- Type Permanent
- Salary competitive
- Location Manhattan
- Sectors Banking and Finance
You will be working with buy and sell side clients across all different asset classes to architect and deploy order management and execution systems in a low latency environment. As a part of this group, you will be working in an Agile environment on new development and enhancements of highly distributed trading systems.
This is a fantastic opportunity for engineers who wish to work at a firm where technology is at the core of their strategy and success.
Your responsibilities will be:
* To develop global order routing systems and support all electronic order routing needs
* Provide cutting edge low latency solutions for large institutional clients
* Maintain ownership on all aspects of the system and work in conjunction with support teams
* Work with stakeholders to define business requirements
What you will need:
* Excellent skills in C++ including design and development experience (3 years minimum)
* Background in Linux/UNIX/Solaris
* Perl or other scripting languages a plus
* Experience with SQL and databases a plus
* Independent and results oriented attitude
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.