C++ Quant Developer - Finance
A Client of mine within a world renowned Financial organisation is looking to expand multiple teams with their technology/quant developement divisons.
They sit right at the heart of all of our Real Time software for high impact systems that are the core of the their infrastructure. They process market data from around the world, driving the majority of downstream applications. They address the market demand for low-latency solutions by delivering the world's most reliable, timely and accurate financial data.
You'll need to have:
- Strong C++ and STL libararies
- Deep understanding of object-oriented design, data structures and algorithms
- An aptitude for analytical problem solving
- Exposure to all phases of the software development life cycle
They would love to see:
- You can work seamlessly across Linux/UNIX
- You are familiar with the nuances of building high volume, high availability distributed systems
- You are interested working closely with quants
The successful C++ Developer can expect to receive £50k - £75kk+ depending on experience level on a Permanent basis.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales