For one of our contract staffing delivery teams we're looking for a Candidate Consultant (aka Resourcer) due to further growth of the team. The individual will join a "Hot Desk" and will have the chance to facilitate placements from day one!
The focus of the role is candidate acquisition on APAC markets.
- Responsible for sourcing, headhunting and matching candidates to clients' temporary contract vacancies or consulting assignments
- Learn, understand and integrate into client's teams and departments to ensure that they are harmonising both candidate and client requirements
- Attracting candidates via adverts, job boards, social media/networks, headhunting and referrals
- Screen and interview candidates on the phone
- Advise candidates on rate levels, training requirements and career opportunities
- Successfully completed academics (university or commercial degree)
- Some work experience in recruitment, consulting, HR, sales or a client services is preferable
- Ideally abroad studying or work experience
- Outspoken and outgoing personality
- Motivated to follow a performance based career in a multinational company
- Smart attitude and basic knowledge about global economics and/or Banking & Financial Service
- Fluency in English
This role comes with excellent training opportunities as well as many benefits such as commission, incentives, lunch clubs and much more.
I'm looking forward receiving your CV!
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 200720126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Huxley Licence Number 53132076J)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Client Services by Asia Recruitment Awards 2017
Best Overseas Operation by Gloabl Recruiters 2017