Car Fleet Administrator
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Car Fleet Administrator to join SThree's new offices in Glasgow City Centre. This Car Fleet Administrator will be responsible for the efficient running of Sthree's global car fleet.
Who are SThree?
SThree are an industry leading recruitment organisation who provide permanent and contract staff to STEM sectors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics). We operate across 10 specialist brands (including Huxley, Progressive, Real Staffing, and Computer Futures) and employ over 2,800 people in 16 countries globally.
SThree are currently embarking on an exciting venture to set up a new Shared Services Centre of Excellence in Glasgow City Centre. As a result, we have a high volume of new vacancies across our Finance, IT, Legal, and HR teams, providing a fantastic opportunity for you to get involved in something new at a fun, rewarding company.
What will you be doing?
As a Car Fleet Administrator, you will be responsible for the overall management of SThree's global car fleet, acting as the direct point of contact for resolving fleet issues. Typical responsibilities will include:
- Identifying significant opportunities to reduce costs, increase efficiency and reduce operational and commercial risks
- Manage and develop the tri partied relationship between group fleet, internal clients (consultants) and the leasing company.
- Ensuring the proper fleet mix on the ready line to meet expected demand.
- Managing and administering the allocation of company cars and updating the relevant systems
- Administering the payments of car allowance and deductions e.g. fines, car damages, excess.
- Cultivating relationships with suppliers to ensure we are receiving a competitive and high standard of service.
- Administration control of Car Fleet SAP system including the development and testing phase.
- Negotiating insurance matters
- Keeping adept to new government legislation and update fleet operating policies to ensure compliance
- Managing renewal of car insurance and registration of new cars
- Ensuring that invoices are raised and processed within agreed time scales
- Arranging MOT's and tax discs.
What skills/experience should you have?
- Strong prioritisation and organisational skills
- Computer literate
- Good commercial sense
- Be able to think logically and analytically
- Adaptable, resilient and able to make decisions quickly
- Strong written communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Previous car fleet experience is advantageous
Why work for SThree?
We pride ourselves on being a true meritocracy, where our employees' hard work is valued and rewarded. We provide fantastic opportunities for growth and like to promote from within - a high proportion of our senior staff originally joined the company in entry level positions. If that isn't enough, you'll also enjoy:
- A friendly, social culture and fun office perks (including Friday drinks)
- Company share scheme
- Variety of high street discounts and season ticket loans
- Competitive holiday allowance with the opportunity to buy extra days
If you have the above experience and you're keen to join SThree in our new Centre of Excellence, then please apply now!
SThree UK and Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.