A leading manufacturer are seeking a Chief Operating Officer to join their team in Oxford. If you have the ability to effect growth strategies, then you could be the COO that we've been looking for.
What will you be doing?
As a Chief Operating Officer, you will implement plans for the operational infrastructure of systems, processes, and employees designed to accommodate the growth objectives. Identify and implement efficiency's and initiatives to drive cost control and reduction across the business. Coordinate work on strategic objectives through effective collaboration, overseeing and responsible for the planning and execution of all projects
What skills/experience should you have?
- Degree level education, MBA or professional qualification would be beneficial.
- Excellent financial acumen including planning and cost control capabilities and proven experience of managing budgets.
- Broad experience of developing and implementing short to long-range objectives and strategies to achieve business goals.
- Significant experience of working in a multi-national, matrix organisation.
- Operational capability with experience in running a trading operations organisation.
Who will you be working for?
As a COO, you'll be working for an established manufacturer in Oxford. You'll be joining an organisation that works with a wide range of customers and prides itself on building lasting professional relationships. If you want to join an organisation that places a great emphasis on the importance of integrity and invests heavily in its staff, then this may be the perfect fit for you.
If you are looking for your next senior position then please get in touch.
SThree UK and Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.