Global Client Services Analyst
Global Client Services Analyst required to join a niche financial software company. The Global Client Services Analyst will act as the first point of contact with EMEA production clients, analysing any issues that arise and providing client feedback.
The company are an advanced software solutions provider and have established a strongly competitive position within the financial services industry. They are looking for a self-motivated and highly organised individual, able to liaise and deal with clients and internal technical resources.
- Acting as the main point of contact and maintaining strong relationships with key clients, attending meetings and managing any issues raised.
- Undertaking detailed analysis of the issues raised, investigating and escalating to relevant sources.
- Undertaking application testing and release deployment.
- Experience within the Fund Accounting/ Fund Administration industries.
- Stakeholder management skills
- Technical skills including SQL or Excel
- Degree qualification in Finance/ IT
- Self-motivated and highly organised
Location: City of London
Salary: Up to £50,000 based on experience
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales