Client Services Officer Transfer Agency M/F
- Type Permanent
- Salary competitive
- Location Luxembourg, Luxembourg
- Sectors Asset Management
Huxley is looking for one of its clients, a human-sized Management Company, for a Client Service Analyst. As part of the Client Services team, you would act as the main point of contact for selected Financial Intermediaries. Thus, your responsibilities would be related to service enhancement and relationship management.
Your main responsibilities:
- Support Financial Intermediary needs on a daily basis, including any changes to service environment;
- Responsible for the timely resolution of all operational inquiries coming from assigned relationships;
- Ensure that transaction delivery, transaction confirmations, service fee delivery, commission delivery, dividend distribution, service fee invoicing / reconciliation and related statement distribution as well as statement delivery meet client's expectations. Oversee or manage projects to meet this objective;
- Manage exposure items; including unapplied wires, trade rejects, fund threshold breaches, and 'bounced' items. Identify areas of operational concern and escalate;
- Anticipate and be an advocate for client's needs. Initiate process improvements accordingly;
- Assist with the gathering of transaction data in support of short-term trading surveillance and OFAC monitoring;
- Assist with the integration of new financial intermediaries into the service environment. This requires an understanding of the terms of any agreements and developing and managing processes that meet those terms.
- Actively participate in the Static Data Integrity process, execute and follow-up upon receipt of various instructions from internal and/or external stakeholders;
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a Client Services role in the fund industry (preferably Transfer Agency);
- In-depth knowledge of mutual fund operations;
- Strong relationship and organizational skills;
- Ability to evaluate the feasibility in view of regulatory and resource driven requirements while being empathetic towards clients';
- English fluency is a must. German and French could be an asset;
- Ability to follow up with regulatory changes and their impacts on Investor's activities;
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.