Position: Cloud Solutions Architect Data Intelligence
Location: San Mateo, CA
Salary: Open for discussion
This is a full-time perm position
One of the world's larges cloud solutions provider is looking for a Lead Cloud Solutions Architect that can take charge of their Data Intelligence Division. You will be working with cutting-edge technology to bring state of the art solutions that will leverage their cloud's data intelligence product portfolio.
You will be crucial to the success of their solutions platform and will be working closely with both internal and external stakeholders. This is a unique opportunity that presents the chance to not only build a growing team inside a leader in the industry, but also be a key decision maker in a massive leader in the industry. Due to business requirements, fluency in both English and Mandarin Chinese is required.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Form relationships with trusted advisors to shape the strategic direction of the platform choices for our data intelligence projects.
- Learn from clients about which of our products design engage them most effectively and design solutions to leverage our cloud data intelligence product portfolio
- Develop technical content and reference architectures to effectively communicate to our clients and partners on the deployment of our cloud-based data intelligence solutions.
- Share best practices to the rest of our Cloud community.
- Be an influencer in the tech community and bring new talent to use our cloud platform.
- Represent our cloud solutions at different events by giving presentations and lectures.
- Fluency in both English and Mandarin Chinese
- At least a Bachelors in a technical related field (e.g. Computer Science, Mathematics)
- 5+ years with solution design or similar experience building large-scale big data systems.
- 3+ years of working with data processing software (e.g. Hadoop, Spark, Pig, Hive, etc.) and open source software (Cassandra, MongoDB, RabbitMQ, NGINX, Redis, Elasticsearch), as well as popular data processing frameworks (MapReduce, Flume)
- 3+ years of working experience in big data, information retrieval, data mining or machine learning on NoSQL, MongoDB, Hadoop, SparkML, Tensorflow
- Excellent communication skills with a proven track record of success with an eagerness to work directly with customers.
- Master's degree or PhD in a technical field (e.g. Computer Science, Mathematics, or a tech-oriented MBA Degree)
- A proven track record of success in architecture design for industry leading clients especially in the field of e-commerce/retail, IoT, gaming and enterprises etc.
- Proven industry leadership ability in the fields of Database and/or Data Warehousing, Data Science and Big Data Processing.
- Experience with Statistics and Machine Learning
- Experience implementing different cloud service platforms in a variety of business environments such as large enterprises and start-ups.
- Cloud computing certifications
- Willing to travel ~30%
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.