- Type Contract
- Salary £500 - £600 per day +
- Location London, England
- Sectors Banking IT
Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
Top Tier Bank requires a Cloud Infrastructure Engineer.
The Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) Platform Engineering team is looking for a Cloud Infrastructure Engineer to help design, build and operate a centralised multi-tenant Salt Stack service that will be consumed by multiple DevOps groups.
You will have experience in Systems Administration and have moved onto DevOps/Automation in their career.
- Linux and networking fundamentals
- Good knowledge of at least one configuration management system, for example salt stack, puppet, chef, ansible or any similar system
- Ability to write robust, maintainable, scripts in Python, Perl or Ruby
- Experience of managing, deploying to, and debugging, large scale production environments
- Effective troubleshooting skills across all components of the plant (HW, OS, network, storage)
- Experience running and/or building highly available systems
- Ability to write object-oriented code in Python
- Enthusiasm for to modern development tools and practices including test-driven development, git, jenkins, agile, Docker and continuous integration
- Contributor to open source projects would be an ideal fit.
Please apply to this advert if you wish to be consdiered for this role.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales