Cloud Security Architect
Are you an AWS Cloud Security Architect looking for your next opportunity?
This role will allow you to design the security strategy for the Cloud framework along with leading to deliver solutions. You will be responsible for documentation of the cloud security strategy and producing solutions while working with multiple teams. As the Cloud Security SME you will architect security controls for public, private and on hybrid cloud resources, as well as evaluate both public and private cloud technologies and services.
This is a Full Time role located in Atlanta, GA or the D.C. Metro
What you get to do:
- Analyze Cloud Application Deployment
- Design Cloud Application migration strategy
- Develop Cloud Security Strategy Plans
- Work alongside entire security team to implement best practices for cloud computing
What we look for:
- Strong experience with SABSA, TOGAF, and/or Zachman architecture methodologies
- IT Infrastructure Full-stack knowledge (Applications, Backup networks and media, Databases, Storage networks, IP Networks, and Hypervisors)
- Windows, Unix and Linux
- IAM design experience of Active Directory, LDAP, and AWS IAM
- ITIL: Change, Configuration, Asset, Incident, and Problem Management
- Bachelors or Master's degree in computer science, information systems, cybersecurity or a related field
- CISSP, CCSP, CISM, CISA or similar certificate highly desired
Please apply below with an updated resume showcasing your hands on experience designing and architecting Cloud Security to learn more about this opportunity.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.