Start date: ASAP
Contract: Indefinite or external
Location: Madrid, Barcelona or Alicante
We are looking for a cognitive architect who will report to the Chief of Enterprise Architecture. The cognitive architect will lead the adoption of cognitive solutions across the company, identifying the technology strategy, define blueprint and key tools for each different cognitive solution (NPL, T2S, text analytics, etc).
This architect must have a deep understanding of cognitive solutions of all "automatic" solutions, a good overview of all cognitive ecosystems. Ie. "Which problems can be addressed by each solution". Ideally someone has experience with implementing cognitive solutions, success stories of the training processes are valued.
Tasks & requirements:
- Identify which pieces to be used in the architecture
- Transformation and change abilities - being able to explain technologies and business cases internally
- Understanding of the core capabilities of key SaaS Cognitive Platform providers.
- Fluent in Spanish, preferably English as well
Keywords we are looking for (or similar) are:
- Watson, Luis (MS), Nuance
- NLP (Natural Language Processing)
Lastly will the architect work as the domain architect so he/she will not have a team.
Sthree Holland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.