Commercial FP&A Director
- Type Permanent
- Salary ¥13000000 - ¥18000000 per annum
- Location Osaka, Japan
- Sectors Controlling
This role will lead the finance partnership with the Business to achieve the strategic and operational goals of Japan. This role will also lead the planning and management reporting cycle across the Japan Commercial organization and report directly to Japan Leadership team and the CFO bringing insight and understanding into market and financial performance and in addition insight into medium and long term strategic planning.
Serve as one of the leading members of a network of Finance Business Partners, Finance Business Managers and Business Analysts, sharing best practice and delivering valued support to the Business with global consistency and efficiency.
To provide advanced business and strategic decision support, advising and guiding senior business leaders, using an excellent knowledge of customer requirements, balanced with an understanding of internal culture and climate.
To drive financial performance and business activity, to deliver and communicate performance and business planning reports, to advise senior management on key drivers.
-Continuous Improvement, Governance and Coaching
To initiate changes to improve working practices and processes in Finance and communicate these amongst the Finance Business Partnering network
Key Internal and External Contacts
・Japan CFO & leadership team
・Finance Business Partner team
・Japan FP&A team
・Marketing Leadership team
・External Auditors and Consultants
<Rewards & Benefits>
Attractive benefits including housing allowance & pension
Flexible working environment
Company prioritizes diversity
- Qualified finance professional with a minimum 5 years post qualified experience (or equivalent)
- Successful business partnering experience
- Experience of working in a global pharmaceutical organization / deep understanding of the drug development lifecycle and/or site management aspects
- General people and management experience
- Demonstrable knowledge of global and corporate business Context
・Fluent written and spoken English
・Business level written and spoken Japanese