About the Organisation
An international financial derivatives trader is looking for an Operational Risk and Compliance manager for the ANZ region. It is a great opportunity to join an international organisation and gain insight into foreign exchange markets across the world.
About the Role;
As a key member the operational risk and compliance team, reporting directly to the Head of Operational Risk and Compliance, this is a pivotal role in driving compliance and risk initiatives across the ANZ business. You will be regularly undertaking operational risk and compliance tasks, reviewing procedures and reporting to various regulators.
- Responsible for the timely provision of information to regulators, including periodic returns and ad-hoc information.
- Carry out and support the ongoing development of risk based monitoring program, conducting periodical monitoring and reviews of both CFD and stockbroking operations.
- Provide input in the development of compliance and risk programs for all areas of the business.
- Provide monthly ad-hoc compliance and operational risk reporting
- Provide support and advice in the implementation of compliance and operational risk projects
Key skills and experience;
- Stockbroking trade surveillance experience (SMARTS)
- Working knowledge of stockbroking operations and systems (e.g GBST, IRESS, Pallion)
- Knowledge and understanding of the Australian regulatory environment
- Knowledge and understanding of ASIC regulation, ASX rules and regulatory reporting requirements
- 2+ years' experience in a similar role
If you are interested in this role, please apply with an updated CV
Sthree Australia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.