An international bank is looking to hire a Compliance Associate Director to be part of their team.
As a Compliance Associate Director, you will be required to assist the Head of Conflicts & Conduct Monitoring to ensure the bank's regulatory agenda, policies, procedures, and training are aligned to a high global standard with regard to all aspects of Conflicts of Interest (COI) risk management.
- Co-ordinate COI activities including COI periodic reviews, alignment to Operational Risk Framework, and assurance testing of controls;
- Facilitate the implementation and review of governing arrangements - for primary governing bodies in relation to the identification, recording and management of COIs;
- Co-ordinate and support the implementation of the COI tactical and strategic solutions;
- Central maintenance of a register / inventory of compliance and regulatory risks arising from COIs;
- Central analysis and extraction of data in a register / inventory of compliance and regulatory risks arising from COIs for various reporting purposes; and
- Central coordination of the preparation and delivery of training and educational materials in relation to COI risk management.
- At least 5 years of experience in doing general compliance / regulatory experience within banking industry
- Good knowledge of both local and global rules and regulations, emerging themes, and areas of increasing regulatory focus and attention, including but not limited to the regulatory conflicts and conduct agenda.
- A good understanding of risk.
Contract duration: 6 months
Kindly send your updated CV if you are keen to take this role.
Nadhrah Naela Abdullah (Registration No.: R1872344)
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 200720126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Huxley Licence Number 53132076J)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Client Services by Asia Recruitment Awards 2017
Best Overseas Operation by Gloabl Recruiters 2017