- Type Contract
- Salary Up to £300 per day +
- Location Scotland, Scotland
- Sectors Insurance
One of the largest Insurance Organisations are looking for a Compliance Manager to join their marketing team on a contractual basis.
As a Compliance Manager you will safeguard and support the current brand marketing so that compliant communications are created, ultimately leading to excellent customer service across the whole business. You will act as the first line of defence within brand marketing, also supporting agile project teams.
With knowledge of fund platforms and pensions, as a Compliance Manager you will ensure all marketing and external communications are compliant with regulations and legislation.
- To provide an advisory service, to a range of stakeholders across Wealth Solutions/wider business
- To act as a subject matter expert in interpreting regulations to produce new ways of servicing our customers and communicating with them
- Ensure actions, decisions and processes take account of risk appetite limits and the potential impact on the risk profile of the area, escalating any uncertainties to senior management
If you are interested in this role please do not hesitate to apply now.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales