- Type Contract
- Salary £650 - £700 per day +
- Location London, England
- Sectors Banking and Finance, Banking IT, Finance and Operations, Global Markets
To support the Head of GBM RC EMEA and the Manager, GBM RC EMEA Management Team and be the primary coordinator in business, regional, and country specific Regulatory Compliance (RC) projects
Represent the Head of GBM RC EMEA at regional and jurisdiction meetings and working groups as directed from time time.
Principal Accountabilities: Key activities and decision making areas
- To support the Head of GBM RC EMEA and the Manager, GBM RC EMEA Management Team and be the primary coordinator in business, regional, and country specific Regulatory Compliance projects and initiatives.
- To support on-going compliance initiatives e.g. Operational Risk Transformation Programme and represent at the relevant meetings, working groups and forums, including supporting the transition to BAU where appropriate.
- Work with the GBM RC Cross Product team as well as other GBM Regulatory Compliance Stakeholders to design and embed new initiatives within the region as part of the global structure and ensure alignment of their initiative outcomes for the EMEA region
- Lead in ensuring the Head of GBM RC EMEA discharge oversight and second line responsibilities in relation to Risk Strategy, Risks and Controls, etc
- Lead in the delivery of GBM Policy related activities.
- Assist with the queries from business or other functional areas the GBM RC EMEA Management team.
- Manages all reporting requirements associated with the change initiatives, Policies and other activities under their remit.
- Experience of working with Risk and Controls
- GBM background is a must. Candidate can come from an audit, advisory, COO or Operational Risk background
- Must have experience in policy work and stakeholder management
- Regulatory background is desirable
- Must have experience of being a 'do-er' as there will be no team under them
If this sounds like a good fit then please apply and I will be in touch with suitable candidates as soon as possible
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com