|Location: Luxembourg||Salary: competitive|
|Sector: Banking and Finance||Type: Permanent|
My client is one of the world's largest real estate investment management firms in North America, Europe and Asia for investors worldwide. He is currently looking for a Compliance Manager. This person will be working autonomously and reporting to the conducting officer.
Responsibilities of the Compliance Manager:
Key responsibilities may include but will not be limited to:
* Applying compliance policies and methods in line with the company's ambition;
* Supporting the operational teams concerning regulations, laws, circulars and market practices on regulatory compliance and AML/CTF;
* Reviewing FATCA & CRS forms;
* Evaluating and controlling on a regular basis the compliance;
* Assuring the prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing;
* Performing compliance monitoring and monitoring program;
* Maintaining internal policies and procedures in line with applicable laws and regulations and up-to-date;
* Drafting Compliance reports as necessary to internal or external parties;
* Following the evolution of the regulation and implementing of compliance policies;
* Liaising with CSSF on notifications, marketing passports, board changes;
* Performing regulatory examinations
* Reviewing of marketing materials to be distributed;
* Preparation of reporting and forms;
* Being point or contact of internal and external actors regarding compliance and regulatory issues;
* Participating in ad hoc project.
Education & Background of the Compliance Manager:
* Master Degree/BAC+5 in Law, Finance, Compliance or similar;
* At least 3 years of experience in a Compliance role within the fund industry (AIF);
* Good knowledge about AIFMD;
* Strong understanding of the relevant rules and regulations for compliance theme areas, including AML/KYC laws, FATCA/CRS, and Luxembourg's main financial instructions;
* Excellent command of English, both written and verbal. Knowledge of French or any additional languages will be considered as an advantage;
* Good team spirit;
* Excellent organizational and computer skills;
* Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization and possess professional work ethic.
What on offer:
* The opportunity to work in a multicultural environment;
* The possibility to improve your existing skills and develop your expertise;
* Salary and package linked with your background and performance.
Do not hesitate to send your application to Huxley Luxembourg.
Successful applicants will be contacted within 2 weeks and we guarantee the confidentiality of your application.
If this opportunity does not correspond to your expectations, do not hesitate to share it with people in your network who could be interested !
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.