Compliance Officer - Asset Management (M/F)
Our client, an international asset manager, is currently looking for a Compliance Officer. This person reports to and support the Luxembourg Compliance Manager.
Key responsibilities may include but will not be limited to:
- Applying compliance policies and methods in line with the company's ambition;
- Keeping updated the business activities of the management company and investment funds according the Luxembourgish's regulation;
- Following the evolution of the compliance regulation and implementing policies and procedures;
- Overseeing the delegated activities;
- Collaborating with other teams to provide oversight of third parties;
- Performing client due diligence reviews;
- Ensuring the legal and regulatory compliance of the funds setup and identify potential risk areas;
- Reviewing the distribution activities and legal agreements;
- Monitoring the company's clients and relevant counterparties;
- Conducting AML/CTF controls and applying investor protection rules;
- Assuring the compliance monitoring program;
- Drafting Compliance reports as necessary to internal or external parties;
- Cooperating with internal and external auditors and regulators;
- Participating in ad hoc projects.
Education & Background of the Compliance Officer:
- Master Degree/BAC+5 in Finance, Law, Business or similar;
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar Compliance role within a management company or as consultant;
- Good knowledge about UCITS/AIFMD, the fund business and global distributor regulatory requirements;
- Strong understanding of the relevant rules and regulations for compliance theme areas, including AML/KYC/CTF laws and Luxembourg's main financial instructions
- Proven track record of leading others, driving efforts to completion, escalating issues timely and effectively;
- Working autonomously and independently;
- Excellent command of English, both written and verbal. Knowledge of French or German will be considered as an advantage;
- Strong organizational and computer skills;
- Being team player and having an entrepreneurial mind set;
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization and possess professional work ethic.
What on offer:
- The possibility to improve your existing skills and develop your expertise;
- Salary and package linked with your background and performance.
Do not hesitate to send your application to Huxley Luxembourg.
Successful applicants will be contacted within 2 weeks and we guarantee the confidentiality of your application.
If this opportunity does not correspond to your expectations, do not hesitate to share it with people in your network who could be interested!
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.