- Type Permanent
- Salary competitive
- Location Luxembourg, Luxembourg
- Sectors Banking and Finance
Our client, a law firm, is currently looking for a Compliance Officer to strengthen its team due to a growth of activity. The firm is located in the Luxembourg City.
Responsibilities of the Compliance Officer that may include but will not be limited to:
- Applying compliance policies and methods in line with the company's ambition;
- Assuring AML/KYC identification of administrators, ultimate beneficial owners and service providers for institutional and private clients;
- Keeping update and controlling client acceptance files with respect to AML/KYC/CTF rules;
- Ongoing analysis of the files to ensure that KYC/AML obligations are performed in compliance with applicable laws and regulations;
- Managing KYC/AML controls ensuring that clients are screened, reviewed and documented accordingly to applicable laws and regulations as well as in-house KYC/AML guidelines;
- Rolling out and development of new KYC/AML policies and procedures in accordance with the lawyers' business expectations and specifications (French, English, German);
- Assisting lawyers in implementing KYC/AML policies and procedures and towards compliance issues encountered during the client business relationship;
- Monitoring of existing clients;
- Following the evolution of the regulation and implementing of compliance policies;
- Advising and providing internals training to coworkers;
- Maintaining internal policies and procedures in line with applicable laws and regulations and up-to-date.
Education & Background of the Compliance Officer:
- Master Degree/BAC+5 in Law;
- At least 3 years of experience in a Compliance role within the fund industry;
- Good knowledge about UCITS/AIFMD;
- Strong understanding of the relevant rules and regulations for compliance theme areas, including AML/KYC laws, Client OnBoarding and Luxembourg's main financial instructions;
- Excellent command of English and French, both written and verbal. Knowledge of German or Dutch will be considered as an advantage;
- Excellent organizational and computer skills;
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization and possess professional work ethic.
What on offer:
- The opportunity to work in a multicultural environment;
- The possibility to improve your existing skills and develop your expertise;
- Salary and package linked with your background and performance.
Do not hesitate to send your application to Huxley Luxembourg.
Successful applicants will be contacted within 2 weeks and we guarantee the confidentiality of your application.
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.