A leading Hedge fund in NYC is seeking an experienced Connectivity Engineer to join their team. This engineer should be eager to learn, a team player, and results-driven. This is a full-time permanent role.
- Serve as the global technical lead for network connectivity and lead the engineering and support of connectivity for global and regional networks.
- Support and implement L1/L2 network across several MAN/WAN technologies
- Responsible for operating traditional network carrier/telecom technologies
- Work hands-on with carrier vendors to detect issues and provide advanced solutions and recommendations
- Expert with hands-on experience in traditional network carrier/telecom technologies (MPLS, DWDN, etc.) and working experience with SDN and SD-WAN technologies.
- Scripting and programming experience (Python) and network/automation experience
- Significant knowledge and experience with low latency routing & switching
- Advanced knowledge in MAN/WAN connectivity solutions and working knowledge of key co-hotel and co- locations (and knowledge on low latency routes)
- Familiar with MAP KMZ
- Working knowledge and/or experience in the telecom and carrier space
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.