I am currently working with a client who are acting as a Principal Contractor for a large project.
They are actively looking for a Construction Manager to undertake a 12 month project working with a large High Street retail client.
As Construction Project Manager you will be responsible for all on site management of the construction project. You will be the main point of contact for the Client team, ensuring site activities between all contractors are co-ordinated effectively.
This is a Senior Engineer level role, therefore you will be accountable for making decisions and escalating technical problems as required efficiently.
- Construction management experience
- Proficient in all aspects of Project Management
- Project leadership experience
- Demonstrable ability to understand complex technical problems and develop innovative solutions
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise work
- A professional business approach with excellent interpersonal and team working skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience of major civil works coupled with mechanical projects would be beneficial.
Location - North London
Contract Length - 12 Months
Start Date - ASAP
If this position looks of interest to you please apply and I will contact you with more information.
To find out more about Huxley Engineering, please visit www.huxleyengineering.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales