Contract Electrical Design Role - Cheltenham - Long Term Contract
The role includes production of drawings and creation of part lists.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Producing compliant designs that are economical and safe to manufacture, inspect/test and maintain whilst meeting the minimum standard of fit for purpose.
- Electrical design and production of electrical drawings
- Creation of parts lists and data entry into a database.
- Electrical component selection.
- Maintenance of effective records of design compliancy, technical calculations and source data.
- Liaison with in-house production team, subcontractors and suppliers as appropriate to develop design solutions.
- Creation of Technical Specifications
- Proven knowledge and experience of Electrical Systems Design
- Experience of distributed digital and analogue I/O systems.
- Preparation of various specifications, test instructions, reports and plans
- EMC design experience.
- Producing detailed design drawings using intelligent software packages.
- Conduct / organise detailed design and development technical trials and testing where required.
- Accomplished design engineer with preferred minimum of HNC qualification.
- Experience of using intelligent electrical design software
- Experience of Machinery, Low voltage and EMC directives.
- Ability to develop, implement and maintain effective plans.
- Good IT skills and experienced with Microsoft Office applications.
- Commitment to quality with a good attention to detail.
Duration: 6 Months plus
Rate : DOE
Please Send your CV to me if you are interested in thi
To find out more about Huxley Engineering, please visit www.huxleyengineering.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales