Control/ Middle Office Analyst
Control/ Middle Office Analyst required to join an independent Investment Management firm based in the West End. You will be responsible for maintaining and managing the controlled environment for the investment management process, including liaising with the IM team, Traders and the CRM team. This is an excellent opportunity to gain exposure to high profile clients and apply your fund accounting and cash management experience.
- Supporting Trade Administration, Portfolio Accounting, Performance and Client Reporting
- Managing the Global and Equity Funds allocations and reconciliations
- Managing the client on boarding process and client related projects, including CRM systems enhancements.
- Daily dealing with settlements and risk management
- Working closely with the Compliance team
- 5-10 years' experience in Control/ Middle Office or similar environments
- Background in fund or portfolio accounting
- Knowledge of operational processes and requirements within the Investment Management
- Strong educational background
SThree UK and Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.