The company specialises in the manufacture of hi-tech industrial machines supplied into a wide range of complex manufacturers. The company is a small business which is part of a much larger global group, and at their site in Gloucestershire they specialise in the manufacture of quality LV control systems. We also have roles available with the same group at their site in Bristol.
Due to strong growth the company are looking for an experienced Controls Design Engineer to join the team in a permanent capacity. The successful candidate will be responsible for efficient & effective delivery of electrical & control systems work and panel and switchboard design from conception, through integration, testing, proving and fault finding and supporting colleagues in the field and customers. The position requires someone who can build relations with colleagues, suppliers and customers.
General Overview of Responsibilities
- Design & specification of electrical control panels
- PLC & HMI design and programming- Site visits - commissioning
- Development of technical solutions to meet agreed project requirements
- Liaising with & managing relevant suppliers and customers
- Experience with PLCs and HMI - design, development and programming
- Some experience with AutoCAD
- Electrical engineering competence
This position would provide a salary commensurate with experience ranging from £40,000 - £60,000. The package would also include company bonus scheme and paid overtime at time-and-a-half.
If you would be interested in this opportunity and meet the requirements then please apply or call Seth on 0117 9388 088 to discuss.
SThree UK and Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.