- Type Permanent
- Salary Up to £50000 per annum + pension, holiday
- Location Worcester, Worcestershire
- Sectors Engineering
A thriving controls solutions provider in Worcestershire are looking for a Controls Engineer to join their team. If you can demonstrate a proven track record of working across the full project lifecycle, including design, build, and commissioning, then you could be the Controls Engineer that we're looking for.
What will you be doing?
As a Controls Engineer, your skills will be utilised across various projects dependant on customer requirement. Working on a broad range of projects for an impressive array of global clients, you will be travelling on occasion. If you have the ability to translate client requirements into outstanding solutions, then we want to hear from you.
What skills/experience should you have?
- Degree (or relevant experience) in Control Systems, Control Engineering, Automation and Control or a significant field
- Proven track record of working across the full product lifecycle
- Experience of designing and programming software solutions
- Experience of preparing associated documentation would be an advantage but not essential
- Electrical design experience would be an advantage but not essential
- DCS experience would be an advantage but not essential
Who will you be working for?
As a Controls Engineer you'll be working for an established controls solutions provider in Worcestershire. You'll be joining an organisation that works with a wide range of customers and prides itself on building lasting professional relationships. If you want to join an organisation that places a great emphasis on the importance of integrity and invests heavily in its staff, then this may be the perfect fit for you.
- Salary up to £50,000 plus benefits
Are you the Controls Engineer that we're looking for? If so, get in touch, today. Please call Jez on 0117 9388088
To find out more about Huxley Engineering, please visit www.huxleyengineering.com
Huxley Engineering, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales