A fast-growing company based near Didcot in Oxfordshire are urgently looking for a Controls Software Engineer to join their team.
My client is a rapidly growing and world-leading supplier of unique technology to multiple industries including Scientific, Consumer Goods and Defence. Their award-winning R&D and Engineering teams have created and developed innovative processes and equipment to deliver new technology for commercial applications.
As a technology business, there is an immediate plan to take manufacturing equipment to the next level, improving performance and efficiency. It's essential that their machines, and accessories are developed to the highest standard to ensure they can be seamlessly transferred to the manufacturing team and customer sites.
- Works in conjunction with mechanical, electrical and automation engineering, and colleagues in Research & Development in the development of current machines, and the design of new machines with particular focus on all aspects of software including development and maintenance
- Project manages with hands-on ownership of all aspects of software developments, from detailed design through to final validation
- Ensure all prototypes are programmed to the correct/desired standard and are validated for use
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in a controls engineering or automation software role
- Experience of a variety of different PLC programming solutions such as Siemens, Rockwell/Allen Bradley, Omron or Mitsubishi
- Desirable skills include experience with HMI design and experience of CE / UL standards
The salary for this position is £45,000 - £55,000 depending upon experience. Other benefits include 25 days holiday, pension matched up to 5% and healthcare.
The company are looking to conduct interviews as soon as next week, so if you feel you are suitable for this vacancy then please apply
To find out more about Huxley Engineering, please visit www.huxleyengineering.com
Huxley Engineering, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales