The company specialises in the manufacture of hi-tech industrial machines supplied into a wide range of complex manufacturers. The company is a medium-sized business which is part of a much larger global group, and at their site in Bristol they specialise in the manufacture of automated machinery.
Due to strong growth the company are looking for an experienced Controls Engineer to join the team in a permanent capacity. The successful candidate will be responsible for efficient & effective delivery of electrical & control systems work from design through integration, testing, proving and fault finding and supporting colleagues in the field and customers. The position requires someone who can build relations with colleagues, suppliers and customers.
General Overview of Responsibilities
- Design & specification of electrical and control content of machinery
- PLC & HMI design and programming
- Integration of electrical & control elements into machinery from concept to design to manufacture to commissioning
- Robot/automated handling systems integration and programming
- Liaising with & managing relevant suppliers and customers
- Experience with PLCs and HMI - design, development and programming. Minimum 2 years experience
This position would provide a salary commensurate with experience ranging from £40,000 - £50,000. The package would also include company bonus scheme and paid overtime. If you would be interested in this opportunity and meet the requirements then please reply or call Seth on 0117 9388 088 to discuss.
To find out more about Huxley Engineering, please visit www.huxleyengineering.com
Huxley Engineering, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales