- Type Permanent
- Salary £45000 - £50000 per annum + competitive
- Location Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire
- Sectors Engineering
A trusted manufacturing business in the Oxford/Aylesbury area is seeking a Controls Engineer to join their growing and dynamic team. This is a growing British business who have a good name in their industry and a strong orderbook for their specialised electromechanical systems.
The company has a proven track record of growth, fulfilling customer needs and identifying gaps in the market for future projects. They manufacture and assemble their systems on site, so there is close collaboration between all parts of the business.
-Strong PLC programming capabilities, ideally with Siemens but other platforms accepted
- Proven experience in problem solving skills and able to bring a unique flair for creativity and innovation
- Software and hardware design specification and production of schematics and drawings.
- Provide Controls & Electrical support to the mechanical design team.
The successful applicant must be able to work on their own initiative and demonstrate excellent organisational, time management and prioritisation skills, between multiple projects. This position would provide a salary of £45,000 - £50,000.
If you would be interested in this opportunity then please reply immediately, as interviews can take place as soon as next week.
SThree UK and Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.