Controls Engineer - Guildford
- Type Permanent
- Location Guildford, Surrey
- Sectors Engineering
Due to expansion a company in Guildford are looking for multiple people to grow their Controls team. If you can demonstrate a proven track record of working in industrial automation, then you could be the Controls/Automation Engineer that we're looking for.
What will you be doing?
As a Controls Engineer your skills will be utilised when creating your own motion control system, requiring a thorough approach to implementation testing and design. You will be working on multiple projects for an impressive array of global clients.
What skills/experience should you have?
- Degree (or relevant experience) in Control Systems, Control Engineering, Automation and Control or a significant field
- Experience with PLC programming, HMI's
- Proven track record of working in industrial automation
- Experience of designing and programming software solutions
- SCADA or Visual Basic (desirable)
Who will you be working for?
As a Controls Engineer you'll be working for an established automation solutions provider in Coventry. You'll be joining an organisation that works with a wide range of customers and prides itself on building lasting professional relationships.
If you want to join an organisation that places a great emphasis on the importance of integrity and invests heavily in its staff, then this may be the perfect fit for you. Are you the Controls Engineer that we're looking for?
If so, get in touch, today.
SThree UK and Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.