One of the world's most recognized financial firms is seeking a senior core java developer to play a significant role in designing and developing sophisticated trading and risk systems. The successful core java developer will be responsible for improving the performance (latency, throughput and scalability) of the existing systems as well as developing and designing enhancements. The successful core java developer would be a pragmatic problem solver, who requires minimal supervision and has superior knowledge of the complete software development life cycle.
This would be an ideal experience for an experienced core java developer in financial services seeking more autonomy and a higher profile role, where you can see a direct impact of your contributions to the profitability of the business.
Ideal Core Java Developer
- 5+ years of hands on java programming experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of computer science fundamentals
- Understanding of complete software development life cycle SDLC
- Experience designing and developing complex financial systems and workflows
- Previous experience in financial services would be a plus, specifically fixed income/credit
- Experience improving performance would be a plus (latency, throughput, and scalability)
- Additional knowledge of spring, Hadoop, kafka would be a plus
The culture is collaborative; the environment is relaxed; and the company provided comprehensive health benefits, 401k match and attractive cash bonus incentive.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.