Core Java FIX Developer/Support
- Type Contract
- Salary competitive
- Location Stamford, Connecticut
- Sectors Asset Management, Banking IT, Developer
A hedge fund is seeking a mid-level developer/support consultant to join its team in Connecticut. This will be a long term contract with the possibility to extend or convert full-time.
The right candidate should have 5+ years of experience in Java support or development, with a solid background working with Core Java. You must have recent experience with FIX protocol/messaging.
Please apply if you are interested in something long term. The rate will be based on experience, market rate, and the budget of the group.
Medium level developer/support for our front-office IT support team to support applications and tools used by the trading desk. The role also includes support applications and API used in the quant trading environments. The candidate should have 5+ yrs of server-side experience with exposure to trading systems. Recent FIX Protocol experience is a must.
* 5 years Java development / support
* Background in object-oriented design and development
* Experience working on multi-threaded systems.
* Experience with all phases of the software development lifecycle (SDLC) from inception to deployment and user training
* Experience developing and supporting trading systems or real-time market data.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.