Country Manager Sweden - Permanent contract Luxembourg
Your main responsibilities:
- The organisation, development and network management of business (private banks, asset managers, family offices and intermediaries)
- The training of the companies partners regarding their products and services
- The assistance to partners in the implementation of life insurance solutions
- The representation of the business at public events
Your profile :
- You have a university degree in finance, business or law
- You have five years of experience in a commercial function in financial services
- You have a good knowledge of private banking and a network of institutional partners
- You have a good knowledge of the Swedish financial sector as well as the fiscal and economic situation of this country,
- You are willing to travel abroad frequently, especially in Sweden
- You are fluent in Swedish and English and have knowledge of other languages, preferably French
- You are comfortable in providing solutions to High Net Worth Individual that requires personalised and complex analysis
Do not hesitate to send your application to Huxley Luxembourg.
Successful applicants will be contacted within 2 weeks and we guarantee the confidentiality of your application.
If this opportunity does not correspond to your expectations, do not hesitate to share it with people in your network who could be interested!
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.