An international bank is looking to hire a Credit Risk Analyst to be part of their team.
As a Credit Risk Analyst, you will would be required to co-ordinate various activities relating to Credit Risk streams for the analysis and implementation of BCBS239 requirement. You would also be managing and ensuring that Ensure all regulatory reporting are completed accurately within timelines, and perform periodic review on reporting process to ensure compliance of regulations and group guidelines.
- To monitor new MAS requirement to manage system enhancement and conduct UAT to comply with the regulatory requirement.
- Ensure MAS survey is submitted timely and accurately and compliance with regulatory requirement.
- Ensure satisfactory results with no significant issue of all the internal reviews/external audits and timely follow-up of audit action points.
- Provide business requirements for necessary system changes, work with technology teams to ensure deliverable covering relevant testing for implementation.
- Ensure the policy and process are in compliant with regulatory and group guidelines.
- Prior exposure in Consumer Banking regulatory reporting/projects role in Credit Risk for 3-5 years.
- High degree of familiarity with RWA calculation, Basel IRB model, Pillar 1, Pillar 3 disclosure.
- Familiarity with MAS guideline especially on MAS637, MAS610, MAS759, MAS760 regulatory requirement.
- Hands on experience of managing MAS regulatory reporting and system enhancement experience under Moody's solution (Fermat, Ray).
- SAS, SQL programming experience.
- High level of initiative, independent, commitment and team player.
Contract duration: 12 months
Kindly send your updated CV if you are keen to take this role.
Nadhrah Naela Abdullah (EA Licence No.: 16S8216)
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 200720126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Huxley Licence Number 53132076J)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Client Services by Asia Recruitment Awards 2017
Best Overseas Operation by Gloabl Recruiters 2017