Credit Risk Underwriter
- Type Permanent
- Salary $80000 - $100000 per annum + Sup & Bonus
- Location Brisbane CBD
- Sectors Banking and Finance
1 Increasing the profile of the client in the local market, and developing a strong personal brand Making direct contact with third parties to obtain and review financial information
2 Assisting business development colleagues with attracting new customers by building quality relationships with the local broker network and showcases strong risk skills.
3 Assisting the account management team through quality of service and risk underwriting decisions.
Decide credit limit requests consistently, within response time SLA, and communicate those decisions effectively by:
* Assessing businesses with all information available in the proprietary systems and his/her own market knowledge
* Monitoring the portfolio risk profile and adjusting underwriting approach as required
Be responsible for a dedicated customer portfolio, steering the portfolio and providing pro-active service by:
* Organizing regular meetings with customers and brokers
* Initiating and implementing new means to add value to broker and customer interactions
* Supporting the Commercial team in steering customers' loss ratio and implementing necessary actions to ensure profitability of the portfolio
* Assisting the head of department with implementation of policies and initiatives within the Brisbane office
* Ensuring Standards of Conduct are met
* Maintaining Workplace Health & Safety standards
On offer is the opportunity to join an excellent team in Brisbane's CBD with a very competitive salary, strong bonus structure and good flexibility. For more information on this role please contact Matthew Canning on 02 8251 2100 or please apply directly.
Sthree Australia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.