Cyber Operations Analyst
- Type Permanent
- Salary US$80000 - US$120000 per annum + Bonus
- Location Manhattan, New York
- Sectors Banking IT, Security, Network and Cloud
In this position, you will monitor, log and manage security events supporting the firms incident response and forensics.
We are looking for someone with exceptional analytical skills and an eye for detail. You will be working to neutralize threats with intelligent, cutting-edge investigative and analysis tools.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Manage Threat Intelligence Processing, including maintaining the threat library and analyzing threats identified by sources
- Run and lead incident response analytics
- Monitor, analyze and investigate security events following the incident response process; perform forensic investigations as needed.
- Support the Secure Development Life Cycle process by detecting critical threats in early stages and escalating to management as needed
- Participate in incident response tabletop exercises (internal and external) to identify gaps, strengthen defenses and increase response time
- Install, maintain and administer various information security tools
- Participates in IT Security product evaluations and implementations; collect data and generate metrics reports
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.