Cyber Security Manager
- Type Contract
- Salary £550 - £600 per day + Rolling contract
- Location Hammersmith and Fulham, London
- Sectors IT
We are looking for a Cyber Security Manager to aid with the management of the security department.
This opportunity with a multi-national gaming organisation offers excellent rates and a good chance of extensions.
Day to day activities include:
- Responsible for the delivery of key services within SOC
- Actively participate in service and process management meetings.
- Develop and implement threat monitoring use cases and correlations rules; fine-tuning and configuration of toolsets, derived from appropriate threat intelligence and other sources.
- Conduct research and assessments of security events; provide analysis of firewall, IDS, anti-virus, Proxies and other network sensor produced events; present findings as input to CSIRT
- Assist in Cyber Security Incident Response activities and investigate; work with 1st, 2nd and 3rd line security analysts (internal and external) to identify and resolve the incident.
- Assess efficiency and effectiveness of threat monitoring rules by adapting to the changing threat landscape and technologies
As a result you will have experience with:
- Proven experience of working in Cyber Security Operation with a strong technical background in security domains
- Strong knowledge of security principals and networking concepts (TCP/IP, HTTP, DNS, Ports, SSL/TLS, IPS/IDS, VPN, MPLS, etc.)
- Knowledge of security architecture, including encryption and encoding, network file sharing, web server, load balancers, and their security implications
- Server operating systems knowledge (RHEL and Windows Server)
To apply for this Cyber Security role please submit a copy of your CV. All successful candidates will be contacted directly.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales