Cyber Security Solution Architect
- Type Permanent
- Salary AU$140000 - AU$160000 per annum + Sup + Bon
- Location Sydney CBD, New South Wales
- Sectors Security, Network and Cloud
- $160,000 bae + super
- Cloud Enterprise
- Global Investment bank
A global investment bank that diversifies amongst financial services groups, providing banking, financial advisory and investment and funds management services to institutional, corporate and retail clients and counter-parties around the world.
The Cyber Security Solution Architect will identify cyber threat detection and conduct analysis and defence for the team. Ideally, will need and operational background in order to provide an holistic approach to cyber security.
This role will participate in and be responsible for:
- Technology authority and lead architect
- DevOps delivery lead (player / coach), with a strong focus on mentoring junior members of the team
- Commercial negotiation with new and existing suppliers
- Technology strategy development and roadmap ownership, with input from the Global CTIR Lead and CISO
- Continuous evaluation of new technologies and innovative techniques to solution delivery
Skills and Experience:
- Solid experience in a design/architecture role, preferably in a security context
- Experience building automated tools in any of these languages: Python, Perl, PowerShell and/or Ruby
- Design experience with SIEM and log management platforms
- Experience designing and implementing infrastructure and services in AWS
- Solid understanding of operating systems (Windows, LINUX, UNIX) with an in-depth knowledge of related tools and architecture
- Strong technical experience with networks and security technologies - anti-virus, intrusion detection/prevention systems, firewalls and proxies
- Experience working with big data technologies, (e.g. Hadoop, Cloudera, Apache Spark)
Please only apply if your are a Australian citizen or hold a PR Visa.
If you think you are up to the challenge, please call Matthew Canning on 0282512110 or apply directly for a confidential career chat.
Sthree Australia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.