- Type Contract
- Salary £250 - £300 per day +
- Location London, England
- Sectors Banking IT
Leading Bank in London are looking to hire a Data Analyst for a 12 month contract who has expertise across data configuration and layering of different data sets.
This will be part of a large scale organisation change programme and the day to day will include:
- Consult with stakeholders to determine data requirements, to interpret data and to support decision making
- Oversee the generation of data from systems as well as external sources. These may be forecasts, sales analyses, expenditure reports, scenario models, statistical analyses, organisational metrics and benchmark reports.
- Participate on the design and delivery of reporting applications and data tools
- Examine data analyses to detect trends and anomalies or to evaluate business activities such as product sales
- Suggest remedial actions or escalate detections which give cause for concern
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales