A leading life Insurer, are looking for a Data Analyst join their team on a permanent basis. As a Data Analyst you will be responsible for ensuring all operational requirements across the business are serviced correctly.
A Data Analyst role will suit an individual who has recently graduated, is self-driven and can manage their time independently.
As a Data Analyst you will:
- Complete a range of daily control activities which include ensuring front to back data flows are accurate, trade capture is correct and payments/funding occur accurately and on time
- work upon multiple projects using VBA to format and re-package data and automate repetitive procedures.
- Work closely with the new business teams to keep up to date with pipeline and ensure operational processes are evolving appropriately
- Reconciling trade data feeds for different asset types from front-end through to settlement.
As a Data Analyst will have the following qualities:
- As an Data Analyst you must be enthusiastic, ambitious and hard-working, with the ability to work independently as well as being part of a small team, and communicate effectively and demonstrate initiative.
- Demonstrable ability to manage multiple projects, tasks and own workload, whilst remaining focused on operational risks
- Ability to demonstrate collaborative working practises, soliciting feedback from others on work and ideas
- Accuracy and absolute attention to detail
- Strong communication skills to clearly articulate status and issues to others
If this role is off interest to yourself, please do not hesitate to call 0207 469 5041 for a confidential chat.
Sthree UK is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.