Data Analyst required for a key programme of work with a Leading Financial Services client based in Wolverhampton. This will be sat in the data management team and will focus on credit risk.
- Building and executing new and existing data quality artefacts.
- Lead the on-going development and sustainability of existing data management frameworks.
- Reporting against data quality indicators and principles for systems managed.
- Input into technical solution options aligned to the strategic architecture.
- Experienced with data quality and data management.
- Comfortable working with SAS software.
- Credit risk knowledge.
- Financial services experience is desirable.
If this sounds of interest please click apply!
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales