A professional services and Investment Management company specialising in real estate are looking to add a data and analytics specialist to come in on the ground floor and help drive the business towards utilising and monetising the companies Data.
This role will be essential in helping the business understand their data and implement best practices around data management. The successful candidate will be an integral part of key stakeholder and user engagement, and work closely with ETL, data migrations, data quality, data integration's and data warehousing
- Strong data & analytics skills with ability to implement data driven activities
- Ability to turn strategic thinking into actionable plans
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and/or work streams
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Python, R
- Experience working with Big Data
- Unstructured datasets
If you are interested and would like to learn more about this opportunity, please apply with your up to date CV to receive a full job specification and time to discuss the role further.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales