One of the world's leading professional services companies are looking for a Lead Data Architect to join their team on a permanent basis.
You, as a Lead Data Architect will be working across the London Insurance Market, therefore you will be afforded the opportunity to present enterprise concepts to various senior business audiences whilst being responsible for leading the data architecture within large projects.
As a Lead Data Architect across Insurance clients you will have extensive Insurance domain experience, for example you will be confident in working with Insurance businesses to define the solution domain within architecture.
A Lead Data Architect will have the following skills:
- Held senior roles within EA function
- Considerable history of leading data architecture
- Responsible for leading data architecture within large projects
- Experience in agile project delivery
- Insurance domain experience is preferred, financial services experience at a minimum
A Lead Data Architect will possess the following qualities:
- Able to lead defining information and data models, data governance structures and processes, and aligning and leveraging data models with wider architecture and integration initiatives, using a repeatable approach, cohesive framework and techniques.
- Capability to model data using entity relationship modelling, class modelling, dimensional modelling and integration Datamodelling (service, APIs etc.).
- Understanding of the data market, including MDM, Data Lakes, Data Vault, Data Warehouses etc. and a conceptual understanding of the supporting data infrastructure architectures.
- Strong situational analysis and decision making abilities - ability to initiate discussion and influence outcomes.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales