A leading investment bank are looking for a Data Developer to join their global Asset Servicing technology team, who are responsible for developing a 3 - 4 year road-map, building out a new platform for the asset servicing solution.
You will be part of the development team and you'll be expected to understand the data model and functions. You will be expected to make suggestions on how to leverage our full productivity. You will have the opportunity to be exposed to modern software engineering tools and best practices. . You will be expected to be involved in the full development life-cycle. You will be expected to collaborate with others in the wider team as well as working on your own initiative.
- Experience working with a mainstream object oriented programming language (preferably with Java)
- Strong experience in Enterprise Data Warehousing and Data Modelling
- Experience working with SQL and databases (preferably with DB2)
- Understanding of Big Data technologies (Hadoop, Spark, SparkML, Hive, Impala, etc...)
- Experience of working in a Linux environment
- Experience with shell scripting
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK's leading investment banks at a time where they are experiencing excellent success across the business. Based out of London this opportunity offers a competitive salary with excellent benefits and bonus culture, as well as an extremely friendly and collaborative working style.
If you are interested and would like to learn more about this opportunity, please apply with your up to date CV to receive a full job specification and time to discuss the role further.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales