An international bank is looking to hire a Data Engineer to be part of their team.
As a Data Engineer, you will be leading the implementation of big data components and services orchestration on a micro services design pattern. For this role, you will be working alongside Data Scientists, front-end engineers, and others within the team to bring Machine Learning models to scale.
Location: Hong Kong
- Ownership of automation and scale of complex data sets between legacy systems, micro services and Pub/Sub systems.
- Building production data pipelines using one or more frameworks such as Spark, Flink or Hive/Hadoop.
- Write elegant, maintainable code by using a variety of tech stacks.
- Building and operating big data infrastructure with modern design patterns.
- Have hands on experience with schema design and data modelling.
- Have programming proficiency in at least one major language such as Java, Scala or Python.
- You may even be a software engineer with a focus or passion for data-driven solutions.
- Have strong SQL skills and knowledge and familiarity with other distributed data stores such as ElasticSearch or Druid.
- You have DevOps experience and can guide a team on deployment, automation and monitoring of services
Contract duration: 12 months
Kindly send your updated CV if you are keen to take this role.
Nadhrah Naela Abdullah (R1872344)
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 200720126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Huxley Licence Number 53132076J)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Client Services by Asia Recruitment Awards 2017
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017