A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Data Governance Manager to join a leading Financial Institution in the City of London. The Data Governance Manager's purpose is to partner with the Treasury Department to ensure best-practice business-as-usual daily operations, represent Treasury to internal stakeholders across the group and ensure the department responds appropriately to upcoming regulatory and business change.
- Define the target first line operational risk model in agreement with all operational teams and senior management.
Conduct, Risk and Compliance
- Lead regulatory change programmes impacting Treasury to ensure compliance is clearly defined and agreed with all impacted stakeholder and supporting first line teams in delivering necessary compliance activities.
- Work closely with stakeholders to produce data quality rules and thresholds to facilitate data profiling and quality monitoring of key data produced and consumed by Treasury and its departments
- Experience in a professional services firm, with exposure to a changing environment
- Experience in understanding and delivering regulatory change in a Treasury/Finance function
- First or second line operational risk experience
- Data management and quality experience
- Able to communicate with stakeholders at all levels
- Analytical, structured approach to tasks
This role provides you with an excellent opportunity to join a leading Merchant Bank. As well as a competitive salary, the bank offers an award winning benefits package and opportunities for flexible working, as they promote the importance of having a healthy work-life-balance across the business. You'll also be eligible for highly competitive bonus and pension schemes.
If you are a confident, driven Risk Manager with the above experience and you want to join a leading Financial Institution, then please don't hesitate to apply!
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales