About the team:
The Data Management team has a transversal role acting as a service desk for the designers and the developers. The team mainly performs data management activities for projects and maintenances. It also has a gatekeeper role, reviewing all naming convention and databases standards and ensuring they are compliant with configuration management good practices. - The Data Management team is:
- The owner of all data models
- Record and update data models based on input from designers
- Deliver DDL and table related copybooks
- Provide reporting on data models
- Is the owner of data management process
About your role:
Conducting operational activity, providing data modeling subject matter expertise, and maintenance of a catalog of the information assets.
About your profile:
- At least 5 years of experience in IT industry
- Must have professional experience performing logical and physical data modeling, using industry standard tools such as Computer Associate's AllFusion Data Modeler (Erwin), ER studio, or MEGA/HOPEX, SQL Developer
- Must have professional experience with data models and data modeling (Data dictionary, data management standards, and data model best practices)
- Knowledge of relational databases (DB2, Oracle and/or SQL Server) with regards to physical data structure design
- Knowledge of SQL
- Ability to conduct data modeling sessions with business users and technical staff, which includes conveying complex ideas both verbally and in written form.
- Generate and deploy DDLs in the respective environments.
Are you interested by this position and think that you could fit with the team? Do not hesitate anymore and apply by sending your CV. We will get back to you shortly.