Data Product Manager (Insurance)
A Top Tier Investment Bank is recruiting for a Data Product Manager with extensive Insurance experience to help lead the UK Product Team on a 6 month contracting basis to be based in London paying up to £500 a day.
The role will be to manage the integrity, promotion, maintenance and development of new and existing products.
The Data Product Manager will also have the responsibility to lead the work for the insurance team to identify, prioritise and deliver key data led initiatives with the aim of ensuring customer's insurance needs are met through simple, personalised and relevant products and experiences.
Due to the requirements of this role, the successful Candidate will not only possess an extensive background within Insurance but also the following:
- Extensive Insurance Product Management experience.
- Experience in insurance data commercialisation.
- Strong technical data understanding and experience.
- Experience and success working within agile delivery environments.
- Experience of delivering value adding data initiatives.
- Knowledge of Life, Critical Illness OR Income Protection Insurance.
- 3RD party management experience.
If this is of interest, please reply with your latest CV and I will be in touch to discuss the finer details.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales