Working with a global retail client who are looking several data scientists to join a number of analytical programmes.
This is a 6 months rolling contract based in London or Hertfordshire offering up to £600pd.
successfully data scientist will need strong exposure to the data science skill set. (Maths & Stats, Programming, Machine Learning, Communication & Visualisation etc) who evangelises Data Science is wanted.
You will promote data science through out the business as part of several data science initiatives. you will analyse and link complex datasets so that they may be learned from or optimised. help build mathematical models on top of big data architectures to gain deep insights into opportunities to improve the customer experience for business.
- A strong numerical higher degree in a mathematical, scientific, engineering or computer science discipline with application to Data Science
- Experience with different programming languages and a good grasp of at least one language - Python, Scala, Java, R (or similar)
- Understanding of common data structures and algorithms. Understanding of time and space complexity
- Use of version control (Git)
- Experience working with open source Data Science environments
- Knowledge of open source big-data technology such as Apache Hadoop, Spark, Hive, Pig, MapReduce
- Experience building production systems would be extremely beneficial
If this is the opportunity you are looking for and have the proven experience please apply, alternatively call me on 02074695090.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales